Climber Line - PRW-50FC-1This new model with a lightweight, highly wear resistant Field Composite Band, is the latest addition to the PRW-50 Series from PRO TREK, the outdoor watch for serious outdoor adventurers.
The Field Composite Band combines urethane and fine resin with metal inserts for the ultimate in durability. The buckle uses lightweight titanium alloy, and a slide adjust mechanism with double lock buckle enables fine length adjustment. Durable and lightweight, the band minimizes the load on the wrist during long climbs.
The bezel, back cover, and buckle are all done to an ion plated (IP) finish. A high-transparency and scratch resistant sapphire crystal provides the readability and toughness demanded for outdoor wear.
The powerful Tough Solar power system of this watch provides a stable supply of power for MULTIBAND 6 that automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe, and for Triple Sensor Version 3 capabilities for measuring your bearing, barometric pressure, temperature, and altitude. This means you get uninterrupted operation both for daily and outdoor activities.
This new model is designed to deliver a comfortable fit, without sacrificing any PRO TREK function.
- Triple Sensor (bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, temperature)
- MULTIBAND 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- Tough Solar
- Barometric pressure graph and alarm
- Low-temperature resistance (-10°C/14°F)
- Hand shift feature automatically shifts the analog hands away from digital displays during measurement for easy reading of altitude, barometric pressure, and humidity readings.
- Full auto double LED light (Neon Illuminator for the face, LED light for the LCD)
- STN LCD for easy reading
- Sapphire crystal with non-reflective coating on the inner surface
- Field composite band
- Slide Adjust buckle