Climber Line - PRW-60YBM-1AThis new addition to the PRW-60 Series from PRO TREK, the outdoor watch for serious outdoor adventurers, comes with a band made of MXP® fabric, which incorporates the latest odor reduction technology.
MXP is a brand that creates sharp basic designs with sportswear functions like ease of movement and quick drying, while incorporating the latest in odor-reducing technology.
The special cloth band of this model is woven of MAXIFRESH®* odor-reducing material that was developed and created to meet the needs of light weight for mountain trekking. It suppresses sweat odor and the formation of bacteria, which alleviates one source of discomfort on long climbs.
The face of the watch is bounded by a white index ring that improves hand position visibility while creating a sporty look.
The band has a herringbone pattern which is often seen on today's outdoor items. Lattice stitching that reinforces ends of the band that connect to the watch, stainless steel band rings, and a special MXP tag all combine to create a wild and tough image. The base model is the compact PRW-60. The powerful Tough Solar power system of this watch provides a stable supply of power for MULTIBAND 6 that automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe, and for Triple Sensor Version 3 capabilities for measuring your bearing, barometric pressure, temperature, and altitude. This means you get uninterrupted operation for everything from daily use to outdoor activities.
This new collection provides the ultimate in odor reduction comfort made possible by the use of odor reduction technology of MXP.
- Triple Sensor (bearing, altitude/barometric pressure, temperature)
- MULTIBAND 6 (Automatically adjusts time settings based on reception of one of six time calibration signals around the globe: Japan (2), China, United States, England, Germany.)
- Tough Solar
- Barometric pressure graph and alarm
- Low-temperature resistance (-10°C/14°F)
- Hand shift feature automatically shifts the analog hands away from digital displays during measurement for easy reading of altitude, barometric pressure, and humidity readings.
- Full auto double LED light (Neon Illuminator for the face, LED light for the LCD)
- STN LCD for easy reading
- Slide lever band
*MAXIFRESH®MAXIFRESH® cuts the unpleasant odor of sweat generated when engaged in sports, outdoor activities, or even normal daily activities at speeds that are must faster than conventional clothing. It eliminates unpleasant odors immediately by neutralizing odorous components and the molecular level. The special cloth band of this watch, which is woven with MAXIFRESH® material, suppresses sweat odor and the formation of bacteria and alleviates one source of discomfort on long climbs. Washing the band restores its odor reduction capability, so its effect can be enjoyed well into the future.